Friday, February 26, 2010

Finished Digital Image

Are y'all ready? Well here is my finished product. I bet you weren't expecting it to look like this. The background is part of the fedora picture (the part that wasn't fuzzy). I made Iron Man a "twin", but he is actually his nemesis. And the fireball... well that is a picture of a fire swirled. I thought that i would be nice and let y'all see the finished product of the fireball because if all you saw was a fire you would have NO clue what i was thinking.



The story that i was thinking was (if you hadn't already guessed) Iron Man defeating his nemesis. 

Thanks for reading my blog you returning visitors and new coming visitors. 
You are all welcome to read :)
THANKS!

3 comments:

christina france said...

i really enjoy this picture. its so cute. the animation is super great :)

Lauren Arter said...

Awh I really like this picture. The Color man vs. the black and white man reminds me of like a good vs. evil :)
I think it wouldve really been nice if your background was a different color. But its a really cute picture :)

Vvn's Photos said...

Haha. This picture is cuteee :3

i love how they both have different expressions. x]